He was born to Ssekabaka Ndawula and Nakidde of the Ngo clan and his Royal sister Nawatti. His Twin was called Ssimbwa, the Home (Nnyumba) was called Kiryangokibi and the Jjembe was called Kasajja.
He ruled from 1805 and 1807 and his Prime Minister was Ssebanaakita of the Mmamba clan. His tombs are found at Sserinnya (Buwanda- Luteregga) in Busiro. He had seven wives who included the following;
1) Nabunnya Nassaza of the Ngeye clan
2) Nabuuso of the Butiko clan
3) Kikome Kaddulubale of the Mmamba clan
4) Namisango of the Musu clan
5) Nakisinde of the Kkobe clan
6) Naggonzi of the Nyonyi clan
7) Nankonyo of the Nyonyi clan
His children included
- Kirabe and
- Princess Namirembe.