He was born to Ssekabaka Kyabaggu and Nanteza of the Nvuma clan and the Royal sister was Kiyumba. His Twin was called Muzigo, the Home (Nnyumba) was called Kasajjakaliwano and the Jjembe was Lubowa. He ruled from 1819 to 1821 and
his Prime Ministers were
- Nabbunga of the Ndiga clan,
- Ssekayiba Nabembezi, Kiyanzi both of the Mbogo clan and
- Kaddu Wamala of the Nvuma clan. His tombs are found at Kisimbiri in Busiro but his body was laid at Mareera.
His wives included the following;
1) Balami of the Ndiga clan
2) Bawedde of the Mbogo clan
3) Bwayita of the Nkima clan
4) Guluma of the Nkima clan
5) Gwowoleza of the Ndiga clan
6) Jjajjawabaana of the Ndiga clan
7) Nabisuna of the Mpindi clan
8) Namatama of the Ndiga clan
9) Ndwaddewazibwa of the Nseenene clan
10) Sebandabawa of the Ngeye clan
11) Kisirisa of the Mmamba clan
12) Sikyanyaga of the Nkima clan
His children included
- Tebattagwabwe Nabisaalu,
- Ndagire Nabinaka,
- Kafumbe, and
- Kakungulu Muzigo.
He discovered the backcloth making here in Buganda Kingdom.