To be the cornerstone for the Kingdom's Investments, Planning and Economic Development by providing Strategic direction through innovations and dynamic leadership.
Coordination of the Kingdoms' Strategic Development Plan through fulfilling selected strategic initiatives.
- Research & Data Driven Decision Making
- High Performance Culture / Image & Branding
- Strategic Partnerships
The carefully selected strategic initiatives listed above are intended to advance the Ministry to improved levels of execution of its mandate –
- Stewardship of the Kingdom Framework for Sustainable Development,
- EconomicPlanning, Coordinating, Management, Monitoring,
- Priority Setting;
- Coordinating and Monitoring Strategic Plans;
- Development of Kingdom Human Resource Talent Spotting Framework;
- Kingdom Innovation System and Competitiveness Initiatives;
- Technical Co-operation (Projects and Programmes);
- The Kingdom Investment Programme (KIP).
Under the Ministry's portfolio, there are Kingdom Institutions and other bodies that are "vehicles" of Kingdom agenda implementation, namely,
- MAJESTIC BRANDS
- NAMULONDO INVESTMENTS
- BUGANDA HERITAGE AND TOURISM BEREAU
All the above organizations are trading beneath the corporate BICUL (Buganda Investments and Commercial Undertakings Limited), with independent Boards of Directors.
- Collaboration & Service Excellence - Promoting internal and external engagement and cooperation to meet the needs of our stakeholders.
- Innovation - Reengineering existing systems and processes while incorporating new ideas including appropriate technology.
- Integrity - Building trust and ensuring accountability and transparency with professionalism.
- Precision - Focused attention to achieve positive results.
- Leadership - Be the embodiment of the values we espouse.